Eight ways to inspire yourself to get to the next level in life, with links to the research behind them:
- To have meaning in your life you need a story. You need to reflect on how things could have been and why they turned out the way they did. Seeing that things had a direction and a purpose provides meaning.
- Can’t figure out what your long term goals are? Imagine your funeral.
- To make radical changes in your life you need the support of friends.
- It’s not over until it’s over. Losing can lead to winning.
- Need something to help you act in line with your beliefs and values? To make sure you stay you? Buy a mirror.
- You might not need a to-do list. You might need a not-to-do list.
View original post 104 more words